Welcome to the blog about the Shadow Series written by Autumn Dove. Keeping the readers informed with features, news, events, updates, promotions, and contests.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Shadow Guardian Teaser!

It is time for six sentence sunday!
From my WIP, Shadow Guardian, the first in the Shadow series. Paranormal Romance.


“What would you do with your very own vampire?” He moved closer, inches from me, his eyes boring into mine, his scent intoxicating me.

            “That depends on what he wanted to do with me.” My voice shook and I was losing my hold on reality, but I did like this new turn, at least he didn’t think I was insane yet.

He moved closer, lips skimming my throat. He stopped for a brief second and I used the momentary relief to breathe before his lips trailed down to my collarbone and began working slowly back up, his teeth grazing the length of my neck before stopping at my jaw where he kissed me and  pulled away.

5 comments:

  1. What a question? Hmm, think I'd file those fangs down for a start, lol. Great, seductive snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a question I've ever asked myself...until now. What would I do? Baring my neck might even be a possibility. Go girl! Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed last week so I read two six sentence posts and enjoyed them both. Lots of tension. I'm wondering: will he bite?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love a vamp that teases.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your support! I would love to be asked that question. If only the paranormal existed. hehe.

    ReplyDelete