Welcome to the blog about the Shadow Series written by Autumn Dove. Keeping the readers informed with features, news, events, updates, promotions, and contests.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

So, I was informed of a blog where on Sundays, authors post six sentences of their current work or WIP. Sounded like a great idea to me, so I have put six sentences of Shadow Guardian, book one in the shadow series, for your reading enjoyment.


He brought his lips toward mine with infinite patience. I had plenty of time to refuse, but I was done fighting, I wanted to give in and feel what it would be like to be with Roman. I wanted to feel his hands on my body, his lips on mine. I lost myself in his gaze as he drew near. My last thread of control exploded when his lips finally met mine and I gave a small sigh of defeat. Not that I minded being conquered, quite the opposite, this was pure bliss.

I hope you enjoyed the teaser, I will have excerpts up on the site soon ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment