Welcome to the blog about the Shadow Series written by Autumn Dove. Keeping the readers informed with features, news, events, updates, promotions, and contests.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Balancing priorities

I don't know if anyone else has issues with this, but I am finding that it is difficult to keep up with everything. Between writing, editing, classes, and real life, I have noticed a pattern of getting involved in one thing, getting it going well, then focusing on another to the detriment of the first.
I have lists, charts and things to keep me organized, but it seems that life just doesn't plan out as well as on paper. So while I pursue balance in my life, I am constantly reminded that sometimes the scales tip and it is up to me to nudge them back the other way and keep a closer watch on them in the future. Would love to hear others' thoughts on the matter :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so with you! I feel like I multi-task so much that I never accomplish anything. I'm the plate spinner who constantly goes from plate to plate to keep each spinning but never get to a point where any will go on their own! I need to find some balance but just keep adding plates!
    Wendy
    W.S. Gager
    www.wsgager.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete