Welcome to the blog about the Shadow Series written by Autumn Dove. Keeping the readers informed with features, news, events, updates, promotions, and contests.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Introduction

Hi and welcome to the world of the Shadow Novels. In this blog, I will be keeping readers informed of what is going on with the novels, such as pitches, requests for submission, contest results, alternative publishing and updates about other works in progress.
Currently the first book, Shadow Guardian is complete. The second, Embracing Shadow is in final edits and the third, Shadows Silenced is in edit. The fourth, Rising Shadow is still in outline stage while I detour with classes and learning how to promote myself most effectively.
Character information, other series' ideas, screenplay updates and excerpts will also be a part of this blog. Anything in particular you would like to see?? Please let me know either by leaving a comment or contacting me at shadownovels@gmail.com.
Make sure to check out my web site www.AutumnDove.com and look me up on twitter and facebook!
Thanks for stopping by!
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment